32GB Class10 MicroSD Card, with Full-Size SD Adapter for Raspberry Pi (for all models including 3B+)
Genuine Official Raspberry Pi MicroSD-to-SD Card Adapter
Support all Raspberry Pi models, including the latest 3B+
Preloaded with the NOOBS (New Out Of the Box Software) operating system, including Raspbian, LibreELEC, Windows 10 IoT, etc
Class 10 MicroSD card to ensure fast read/write speed
EnjoyGadgets 32GB MicroSD with NOOBS for Raspberry Pi. All Raspberry Pi models are supported, including the latest 3B+.
Beginners should start with NOOBS – New Out Of the Box Software.
The NOOBS is the easiest way to get started with the Raspberry Pi. It allows you to install a variety of operating systems and restore them to a previous state in the event of an issue.
By default, the NOOBS image boots into the Raspbian desktop environment which is the best choice for most people. To access the full catalog of available operating systems, ensure your Pi is connected to the internet using an Ethernet cable and hold down the 'shift' key on boot.
Once the loading screen appears, simply choose your operating system (or restore a previous OS), hit install, and the Pi will take care of the rest.
* 32GB microSD Card (Class 10)
* Official Raspberry Pi MicroSD-to-SD Card Adapter
* Pre-loaded with several operating systems*:
- LibreELEC: a fast and user-friendly media centre
- Windows 10 IoT Core
- OSMC (a fast and feature filled open source media centre
- and several others (such as Lakka, recalboxOS, Screenly Open Source Edition (OSE).
* Raspberry Pi may change the operating systems over time.
Note: Only Raspbian is installed by default in NOOBS. The other operating systems are installed with a network connection.
EnjoyGadgets 32GB MicroSD SD Card C10 for Raspberry Pi 3B+ 3B Pre-Installed with Noobs Raspbian OpenELEC Windows 10 IoT Core - B07GZVN8DP