New - Retail
SYBA SY-PCI40037 1:5 Internal SATA II Port Multiplier PCI Bracket Mounting Easy Dip Switch RAID Configuration
Add more data storage and configure RAID is now an easy-to-do, quick and easy task. External dip switch "Clear and Simple" design makes RAID possible for everyone. Suitable for wide range of storage applications.
- JMB393 is a self-contained storage processor chip which completely frees up the main CPU loading.
- External Dip Switch for Easy RAID Configiration.
- Provides SATA Port Expansion, Data Protection and Performance.
- Supports SATA II Gen2i and Gen2m.
- Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ).
- Supports Hot-plug.
- Supports PM Aware and Non-PM Aware Host.
- Fully hardware-accelerated RAID Engine.
- No driver, BIOS or software required for RAID operation.
- No external DRAM or processor required for RAID operation.
- Independent of device SATA port connection sequence.
- RAID 3 / 5 write-back cache to enhance performance.
- SATA In-band application interface.
- Supports more than 2Tera Bytes RAID drive.
- Supports on-line command based bad sector recovery.
- Supports on-line Auto-Rebuild.
- Rebuild speed: 200GB/hour.
- Rebuild proceed continuously between power cycling.
- Supports Hot Spare on RAID.
- Supports various RAID configuration and monitoring method.
SATA II Port Multiplier 5x Int. Ports with RAID JMB393 (5-Top) PCI Slot - B074TQJ4MQ