SHIPPING NOTE: 1 additional transit days have been added for delivery times. The TOTAL net delivery time to receive via standard FIRST CLASS postal shipping is now 8 - 15 days.
SUGGESTION: Order this item in QUANTITY due to light weight to minimize TOTAL shipping costs
SHIPPING WEIGHT (Each): 0.47 lbs.
Extend your Existing VGA Cable
This VGA EXTENSION cable features a low loss, double shielded design. Signal integrity is further enhanced by ferrites cores that filters out noise. Comes with durable molded connectors with thumbscrews (at both male and female end) for a secure connection. Great for connecting high resolution analog displays. Comes with a lifetime warranty for peace of mind. 1 Male, 1 Female 15pin connection, VGA connections are also commonly referred to as HD15, DB15 (a misnomer), PC in/out, RGB and RGBHV. This is a FULLY PINNED, FULLY WIRED (15 wires) cable for full DDC2/E-DDC support.
- EXTENDS the length of an existing VGA cable.
- Supports all VGA monitors including analog flat panel display, high resolution desktop, CAD and graphic workstations.
- MALE Connector: Fully Pinned 15 male with thumb-bolts
- FEMALE Connector: Fully pinned 15 female with thumb-bolts
- All 15 wires connected "straight through"
- Supports resolutions UP TO 2048X1536px @85 Hz (388 MHz). Max Resolution obtained may vary depending on signal strength and cable length.
- Wiring Connection: Wires/Pins 1, 2, 3: Coax; 6, 7, 8 G: straight through but also connected to drain (G); remainder of wires straight through
- Triple shielded for maximum graphics performance preventing signal loss, screen ghosting & loss of color
- DDC2/E-DDC Data Support (for monitor detection by OS)
- Gold Plated Connectors
- Have matched impedance w/PVC jacket
- Ferrite cores (both ends)
- Color: Black
MyCableMart 3ft Premium VGA Extension M/F Triple-Shield Cable Gold Plated - B07FW84K95